When moving, there are few things that are unpacking makes annoying and arranging everything at your new place. Especially you pack and unpack often. Some people like packing and hate unpacking and some others opposite. However, if you make a plan for the unpacking and go after it, you can be sure that the process will be significantly shorter and less irritating. Therefore, if you want to make the unpacking as quick as possible.
6 Unpacking Tips for the Most Organized move Ever : How To Unpack After Moving House
1. Create an “Essential items list” : Before your move, make the list of an items, You can’t do without during your first week in your new home, This should include :
• Phone charger
• Disposable plates, bowl and silverware
• A week worth of clothes for each family member.
• Daily toiletries such as toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, body wash and hair care products.
2. Create an Organizational system : Set up a system for where to place boxes when moving them. Dot stickers, using numbers to represent the different rooms work nicely.
3. Set up Your Furniture and Appliances : Once you unloaded your all essential items, the first step to getting organized after move is to unpack and setup your major furniture and appliances.
• Stove and refrigerator
• Kitchen or dining room table
• Washing machine and dryer
• Living room couches, chairs and entertainment center.
4. Unpack your Bathrooms and Kitchen: In a family everyone needs to be able to shower and groom themselves everyday. So Unpack your bathrooms before any other room, then move on to the kitchen. Once you have Organized these two rooms after a move, you’’ll really be able to start living in your new house.
5. Unpack remaining Rooms in order of Importance: Once your kitchen and bathroom are order, the next prioritize all of your other rooms. In each set everything up find a place for a all your items right away.